Thursday, February 19, 2009

You're Not The Only One

What a day! Today was definitely not a worthless day! Reality came crashing down. I shall start with the quote "You can't always get what you want." This is sooo true. Too often in life do we expect everything to go our way and forget about God's plan. Today was the day that I was reminded of his plan. Wow. I can't say much about it except, "You get what you need!" I talked to a really good friend today, and realized I wasn't the only one who does stupid ridiculous things when they're upset. Hahahaha, you know after you cry at some point it's always amusing to look at how dramatic you were! Anyways, she had alot of things in common with me when we talked about being depressed. Oh lord, drama queens. But that's when I came to find, that in life you don't always get what you want, but you do get what you need. And that necessity for my life is good friends! Friends to laugh with and talk about the stupid things we do! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment